1. Unless otherwise stated by the retailer there is a one year warranty on all Hammaka Products covering manufacturer’s defects.
2. Proof of purchase is required in order to complete returns. Kings Pond will need to validate that the item is our product before a return can be accepted.
3. Each return must have an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number assigned by Kings Pond. You can obtain an RMA via phone 1-877-37-KINGS, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or through this web site by logging into your account, view the order using the "complete orders" link and click the return items button.
4. No refunds will be issued for returned product. Defective returns will be replaced with new product. Buyer’s remorse returns will be issued in store credit.
6. Customers are responsible for insuring an items return. You will need to use either UPS or FedEx services. Kings Pond will not be responsible for any shipping loss.
7. Unless authorized, all returns must have the original packaging and accessories.
8. Shipping fees are nonrefundable. Customers are always responsible for return shipping costs and insurance.
9. Kings Pond will issue call tags if all of the following apply:
10. Please allow 7-10 business days in order to process your return.
11. Customers may return products to the retail store from which they purchased the product according to that stores return policy.